2009年9月21日星期一
Art etch
walk two or three time up and down the Replica Handbagsroom,When the waiter brought us our coffe and cigarett I remind Gerald of hi promise. He rose from hi seat. and, sink into an armchair, told me the follow story: - `One evening,' he said, `I wa walk Handbags Replicadown Bond Street about five o'clock. There wa a terrif crush of carriages, and the traffic wa almost stopped. Close to the pavement wa stand a littl yellow brougham, which, for some reason or other, attract my attention. As I pass by there look out from it the face I show you thi afternoon. It fascin me immediately. All that2009 Designer Handbags night IArt etch Th Sphinx without a Secretwatch the splendour and shabbi of ParisianReplica Bags life,ONE afternoon I wa sit outsid the Caf é de la Paix. and wonder over my vermouth at the strang panorama of pride and poverti that wa pass befor me, when I heard some on call my name. I turn round, and saw Lord Louis VuittonMurchison. We had not met sinc we had been at colleg together, nearli ten year before, so I wa delight to come across him again, and we shook hand warmly. At Oxford we had been great friends. I had like him immensely, he wa so handsome, so high-spirited, and so honourable. We us to Louis Vuitton Bagssai of him that he would be the best of fellows, if he did not alwai speak the truth, but I think we realli admir him all the more for hi frankness. I found him a good deal changed. He look anxiou and puzzled, and seem to be in doubt about something. I felt it could not be modern scepticism, for Murchison wa the stoutest of Tories, and believ in the Pentateuch as firmli as he believ in the Hous of Peers;Louis Vuitton 2009 Handbags so I conclud that it wa a woman, and ask him if he wa marri yet.' he answered`I don't understandGucci Replica Handbags women well enough..' I said,`Mi dear Gerald. `women ar meant to be loved, not to be understood.'' he replied`I cannot love where I cannot trust..Gerald,`I believ you have a mysteri Gucci 2009 Handbagsin your life.' I exclaimed; `tell me about it.'' he answered,`Let us go for a drive. `it is too crowd here. No, not a yellow carriage, ani other colour - there, that dark-green on will do;' and in a few moment we were trot down the boulevard in the direct of the Madeleine.`Wher shall we go to?' I said.anywher you like!' he answer - `to the resGucci bagstaur in the Bois; we will dine there,`Oh. and you shall tell me all about yourself.'' I said. `Tell me your mystery.`I Chanel Replica Handbagswant to hear about you first.'and hand it to me. I open it. Inside there wa the photograph of a woman. She wa tall and slight,H took from hi pocket a littl silver-clasp morocco case. and strangChanel Bags picturesqu with her larg vagu ey and loosen hair. She look like a clairvoyante, and wa wrap in rich furs.`What do you think of that face?Chanel 2009 Handbags' he said; `i it truthful?'but whether that secret wa good or evil Replica Chanel HandbagsI could not say. It beauti wa a beauti mould out of mani mysteri - the beauty,I examin it carefully. It seem to me the face of some on who had a secret. in fact,Balenciaga Replica Handbags which is psychological, not plastic - and the faint smile that just plai across the lip wa far too subtl to be realli sweet.' he cri impatiently,`Well.Balenciaga Bags `what do you say?'' I answered. `Let me know all about her.`Sh is the Gioconda in sables.'' he said; `after dinner;' and Replica Balenciaga Handbagsbegan to talk of other things`Not now..Replica Handbags,2009 Designer Handbags,Replica BagsLouis Vuitton ,Louis Vuitton Bags,Louis Vuitton 2009 Handbags,Gucci Replica Handbags,Gucci 2009 Handbags,Gucci bags,Chanel Replica Handbags,Chanel Bags,Chanel 2009 Handbags,Replica Chanel Handbags,Balenciaga Replica Handbags,Balenciaga Bags,Replica Balenciaga Handbags,Dior Replica Handbags , Replica Dior Handbags
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论